IFCS has announced modifications to the agility regulations to be used at the 2017 World Agility Championships.
- The A-frame height shall be 170cm for all jump heights.
- The minimum jump height for dogs shall be:
- Dogs measuring 300mm or less jump 30cm
- Dogs measuring 400mm or less jump 40cm
- Dogs measuring 500mm or less jump 50cm (55cm previously)
- Dogs over 500mm jump 60cm (65cm previously)
- The collapsible tunnel will not be used at the event.
The complete event regulations and inscription forms will be available in the near future.