Circolo Ippico Di Castellazzo, Bollate, Milan, Italy. Venue Website
Note: Tuesday 24th April is an “optional” day for teams.
The main ring and venue is available on Tuesday 24th April for team training and measurement/check-in, by appointment with the host organisation.
Due to shortage of time for check-in on Wednesday, we encourage teams when possible to check-in on the Tuesday.
Click here for 2018 World Agility Championship Event Regulations.
FISC (Host) point of contact (POC) is Erika Lunardi: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quick reference schedule (9 classes held over 5 days):
- Tuesday (24 April) – Optional
o Access to venue and set up
o Equipment training (optional for Teams)
o Dog measure/check-in (optional for Teams – but encouraged)
- Wednesday (25 April):
o Check-in and dog measure + equipment/main ring familiarisation between 0800 and 1130.
o 1200 to 1230 – Opening Ceremony.
o 1415 to 1815 – WAC Championship Competition (1 class).
o 1900 to 2030 – Competitors Formal Welcome and Buffet Dinner (at venue).
- Thursday (26 April): WAC competition (2 classes).
- Friday (27 April): WAC competition (2 classes).
- Saturday (28 April): WAC competition (2 classes).
- Sunday (29 April): WAC competition (2 classes) and Closing Ceremony.